Los Angeles Charter Bus & Minibus Prices
Your bus rental quote will depend on a variety of factors, including when you’ll be traveling, the number of passengers, your trip’s distance, and more. To help you budget for your upcoming bus trip in and around LA, we’ve calculated some average prices below: Bus…
Why a Charter Bus is the Best Transportation for Film Crews in Los Angeles
Known as the entertainment capital of the United States, Los Angeles is home to one of the largest film industries in the world. Hundreds of movies are produced in Greater Los Angeles every year, and it’s safe to say they will continue to be for…
What You Need to Know Before Chartering a Bus From LA to Vegas
Though Los Angeles is known for its glitz and glamor, Las Vegas is on a level all its own. Southern California residents flock to Vegas–only four hours from the heart of LA–for bachelorette parties, sporting events, birthdays, and more. In fact, more than 20% of…
- LGBTQ+ Adventures in LA, Part 1 – Everything But the Bars
- LA Haunted Tour: 4 Scariest Places in LA to Visit With a Group
- 5 Can’t-Miss Fall and Winter Events in Los Angeles
- 7 LA Team Building Events That Are Anything But Boring
- SoCal On A Budget
- Our Favorite Annual Music Festivals In & Around Los Angeles
- A Foodie’s Guide to Los Angeles
- Art Hopping in the City of Angels
Need a charter bus in Los Angeles?
We can help. Call us now at 310-746-5801 to reserve yours.